Thursday, September 23, 2010

First Day Of School

My day got off to a good start; after the teacher in my first class introduced himself as the teacher for biochem, the first words I hear from some girl behind me are, "Uh-oh, I'm gonna go outside and figure out where my class actually is." I was in Chem 194 which is a pretty unmistakable building so I'm not sure where she got mixed up. You know what she must have been looking for the other Chem 194 building... Anyways it made my day further to see that there was about thirty people or so sitting around in the shade watching the bike circles hoping to see some freshman crash on their bikes. I didn't have time to sit and watch myself but I'm sure they weren't disappointed. Heck it's the reason that football players aren't allowed to bike during the first week of class.

No comments:

Post a Comment