Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Girls are truely insane and are on Crack

Why are girls so weird. Granted I did make the group: Girls are on crack but seriously, they just don't make sense. My pseudo-girlfriend who I treated with all the respect and honesty just like an actual boyfriend would, broke our relationship saying "we didn't want the same thing" and " you deserve better". Now let me get this straight, the girl I like, I CAN'T deserve? I mean there are REASONS for liking some one, hence making me deserve this girl. And also, "we want different things in this relationship"? I mean come on! I wanted her! Just to be with her, to hang out with her, to enjoy time with her no matter how awkward it can be. This is why I believe even more that girls are on crack and that I don't know what to do about them. If a girl makes sense, I will take back what I've said, but otherwise, Girls: make up your effing mind!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment