Thursday, May 20, 2010

Stay Classy (and Cold), Davis!

It rained yesterday, even though my "Kenny Forecast" said it wouldn't. I was shocked, surprised, bewildered. The funny thing is that I biked by him on campus as it was raining and threw my arms up in puzzlement, with a smirk on my face. He proceeded to say, "Sorry about this rain..." as we sped by each other. It was quite ironic because, only about 5 minutes sooner, I was commenting to my friends about how I was mis-told the weather. The good news is: I survived! It wasn't that big of a deal, mostly because it wasn't cold rain. Still, I was prepared for the worst in shorts and a t-shirt. So I guess you could say I'm in denial.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I'm getting pretty sick of this rain... this is probably the most I've ever seen actually

    ReplyDelete