Monday, July 26, 2010

Radio or Mind Waves?

Yesterday I was driving in the car with Eshan and his sister. A song came on the radio that sounded SO familiar to all of us, but we couldn't figure out what it was. Unfortunately, no words were sung (since it was near the end) so it remains a mystery. However, during that time, Eshan's sister stated that it sounded kind of like an 'Ace of Base' song. Eshan and I agreed, and briefly sung a snippet of one of their songs. Once the mystery song ended, I pressed the 'seek' button once to find a new radio station. It found reception and a familiar tune began to echo throughout the car; it was "All That She Wants" by Ace of Base! So crazy!

1 comment:

  1. That's funny. One time as I was getting into the car, and for some reason I was singing "Tell Me When To Go", and what do you know, the song on the radio when the car turned on was just that.

    ReplyDelete