Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Sign From the Midterm Gods

I needed to study last-minute for my BIS 101 midterm yesterday, so I decided to go to the library. Makes sense right? I mean, what better place to study whilst on campus then good ol' Peter J. Shields? Anyways, I got up to the front entrance, and there was a ton of people standing outside, almost like the National Anthem was being played or something. Needless to say, there was a weird vibe going round. I decided to investigate. What I found out was that, for some reason or another (my investigation wasn't very thorough) the library was closed. Maybe there was a bomb threat. Maybe some kid was going crazy and pushing down aisles of books as he ripped out his hair and stabbed his chemistry book. I dunno. All I know is that there was a man with a reflector vest and a megaphone and a walkie talkie guarding the entrance saying "None shall pass!" like Gandalf in Lord of the Rings. So I went somewhere else to study for a bit.

1 comment: