Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's Rude to Stare

So last week in one of my discussion classes, I was there a bit early since my previous class didn't take the full hour. As I was sitting there, awkwardly, with my peers, in my classroom waiting for the discussion to start, I heard someone start singing. I thought it was quite odd, so I turned around to see where it was coming from. Of course, it was the girl 2 seats behind me. She had her i-pod in, and was just singing. This went on for about 10 minutes before the TA came in and finally got the class started. I couldn't help but turn around several times. Today, in the same discussion, it happened again. Later, I saw her walking around campus, singing, out loud, to herself.

OH and, I saw a girl eat it trying to make it to the bus stop on time. Oh Davis, there are just so many weird people here.

No comments:

Post a Comment