Sunday, October 18, 2009

Stalker

I noticed the other day that I have sort of become a stalker to one kid walking between classes (this is the same kid that i followed one day that was wearing the same colors as me). It turns out that we both have history and archaeology together so we walk to the same place everyday. However everyday he gets out of class a few seconds before me which means that i have to creepily walk behind him for about 10 minutes until we get to class. I think he notices me walking behind him too because he checks back frequently to see if I'm still behind him. I'd try and walk fast and pass him but he walks about the same speed as me which is already pretty brisk. And if I walk slower, I'll be even more late to class. One day I'm going to have to talk to this guy or get my bike fixed so I don't have to stalk him everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment