Friday, October 30, 2009

Two Things..

First, I pulled a Dave today. I was walking from the ARC to the silo buses on a deserted path except for the guy in front of me. I started off far behind him, but I was walking faster so I caught up to him pretty quickly. Inevitably, he looked back at me in that smooth, casual way people have when they have to turn their head all the way backward. I think he stopped being creeped out after I passed him. NOW WHO'S THE CREEPER?
The second thing happened when I was on the bus. Two girls pulled the chord for the second stop (the one right before the freeway). They both got up when the bus stopped, and just as the first girl was stepping off the back door's steps, the doors closed and the second girl just stood there with a slightly bewildered look on her face. She didn't call out, "Back door!" as people often do, nor did she make any sound for that matter. She just sat back down in an embarrassed huff and took out her phone to rant about it to someone. Needless to say, I was up and out of my seat before the bus came to a full and complete stop in front of Lakeshore. The girl was still on the bus when I got off.

No comments:

Post a Comment