Thursday, December 17, 2009

Just What The Doctor Ordered

I just got back from a trip to Big Bear so I thought I'd share. There was tons of snow which means tons of playing in the snow. The only problem with that was that I only brought one pair of shoes that are basically already dead and should've been thrown away long ago. They got really wet and kept my feet nice and damp for the rest of the day. And Amber (my twin I was staying with, for those of you who don't remember her) doesn't have the same shoe size as me. Big problem. On a happier note, I went ice skating for maybe the second or third time in my life on a pretty rugged rink and DIDN'T FALL (I know, shocker right?). I'm ridiculously coordinated. No big deal. There was also hot chocolate and Swedish pancakes involved in my visit. But not at the same time. All in all it was a pretty marvelous trip. I highly recommend Big Bear for anyone needing a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment