Sunday, December 27, 2009

Worst Mistake of My Life

Yesterday, I decided that it'd be a good idea to go to Barnes and Noble to pick up a calendar for 50% off. For those of you that have never been to Hacienda Crossings (where Barnes is located), there are a bunch of major stores and a movie theater in this shopping center. For some reason I thought that the traffic wouldn't be that bad. I got there at about 2PM, and it took about 10 minutes for me to get from the entrance to the front of the store, where I couldn't find a spot, so I decided to leave. Let's just say I waited for 2 hours (no exaggeration) to get out of the parking lot, when finally somebody pulled out of a parking spot near where I was waiting, so I snagged it, walked to a nearby restaurant, and called a friend to pick me up, and arrived home at 4PM. I picked up my car at about 11PM that night. HORRIBLE. Silver lining? While I was waiting by myself for 2 hours, I made plans with friends that I miss dearly-and I'm quite happy about that!

P.S. Hmm...i think somebody's birthday is coming up..... :)

I hope everyone enjoys their last week of break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment