Monday, January 25, 2010

BJ's

Get your mind out of the gutter. I'm talking about the amazing restaurant, famous for their deep dish pizza. Well, we went there yesterday to celebrate Shannon's birthday. Let me tell you, it was a good choice! However, eating there made me realize that restaurants with televisions make meals a bit more antisocial. Don't get me wrong, last night's conversation was not lacking, however it made me think of other restaurants I've been to where people don't talk at all, but are instead distracted by the T.V.'s. For example, Buffalo Wild Wings, Tomatina, this Japanese place I went with my family over break, and the list goes on. All of these places have huge televisions in the restaurant that are playing the latest sports games. What happened to enjoying good food with some good company and good conversation!? Oh, America. How I love thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment