Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Gym

Since it's way too expensive to use daily passes at Club Sport over breaks, I took advantage of a one week FREE pass to Express Fitness. Let me tell you, though it's not as great as Club Sport, it isn't bad! My only complaint: the place is CRAWLING with high school kids. I never realized how many high school kids there are around my town. I guess I never noticed, because not too long ago, I was one of them. I must have been so obnoxious...well more obnoxious than I am now.

PS Kyle and Dave: How about Kansas?

2 comments:

  1. gotta love them jayhawks... they make my sucky bracket possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely was talking about the same thing with a friend of mine from home. we decided that we were not nearly as annoying as the high school kids now.

    ReplyDelete