Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I is was are confused.

David and I have the same ringtone for our morning alarm, so sometimes it gets pretty confusing. Today was one of those times. The alarm went off around 6:45 am and I woke up, realized it wasn't mine, and went back to bed. I woke up later that morning, looked at my phone and saw that it was 7:09 am. Now in my head, for some reason, I thought it was a Thursday (when I have to catch the bus by 7:12 am) and was convinced I overslept. I looked over at Dave, shouted "crap!" and jumped out of bed and power-walked to the front door, where I thought Asha was knocking on the door (we have the same class). I got to the door, utterly confused. Harry was sitting at the kitchen table looking at me like I was a crazy person. I then realized that it was, in fact, Wednesday and I didn't actually have class until 11 am. I then said, "Oh... not crap for me, crap for Dave" (cuz he had to get up) and went to back to my bed still a bit confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment