Monday, November 23, 2009

Was That Yours, Or Mine?

Today, I was in a lounge, sitting at a table. A girl walked up to me and asked if she could sit at the table too. Of course I let her, and then she called her other 2 friends over, forcing me to move all my stuff. This girl pulls her phone out and starts texting someone and I noticed she had the same phone as me. As she finished her text message, she left her phone on the table, where mine was as well. I received a text message, and she anxiously looked over at hers. About two minutes later, I received another text message, and again, she looked at her phone quickly only to realize it wasn't hers. The look on her face was priceless. Naturally, I was telling my friend (that I was texting) what was going on, so she kept texting me just so I could be entertained by this girl's reaction everytime I got a text. After this went on for about ten minutes, she finally resorted to holding her phone. Obviously, who ever she was texting doesn't love her as much as my friend that was texting me :)

1 comment: