Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Okay well I could probably write about several things about last night, but I will just mention a couple funny things. First we were walking down the street in our costumes and we actually trick-or-treated at one of the houses along the street. The family practically wouldn't let us by until we accepted some candy but I mean who doesn't like free candy. It kinda reminded me of middle school. Gosh it's been a long time since I went trick-or-treating. Anyway other point that I will talk about is the best Halloween costume that i saw. It was Russel from Up! He had the backpack and boy scout uniform and even some balloons tied to his back. He even was Asian and a little overweight. I thought it was really well done and pretty clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment