Monday, June 21, 2010

Cart Drivers

So the other day at the golf course I work at, I noticed that there were a few ladies having trouble with their golf carts. As I was already busy with another task, I did not approach them to ask about the problem. But as I continued to watch I noticed that it was not that the golf carts weren't working properly, but that the four ladies did not know how to operate this vehicle. Apparently the large pedals that say "go" and "stop" aren't big enough clues to get them moving in the right direction (haha pun). Apparently women can't drive golf carts either.

1 comment:

  1. maybe they couldn't find the knob to switch into 'drive.' haha.
    and this scares me that they probably drove to the course, in a car, which is WAY more difficult to drive than a golf cart

    ReplyDelete