Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Home Is Where The Heart Is

It makes me kind of sad to know that last summer might have been the last summer I spend at home. I absolutely love being home because although I've made a wonderful life for myself in Davis, it is severely lacking the people who made me who I am. I have so many friends here who, although I keep in touch with through technology, are not really present in my everyday life. Pedro is sort of like the small town where everyone knows everyone, but not really that small. It just seems that way because the high school principal's kid was in my mom's class and the dentist's daughter graduated my year. You know, things like that. I suppose it just makes it even more special when I get to visit.
You know, come to think of it, with the way the economy's looking, I'll probably be back in the parentals' house in no time!

1 comment:

  1. Glad I'm not the only one who loves friends from home :)

    ReplyDelete