Saturday, June 5, 2010

THURSDAY, HURRY UP.

No, I'm not talking about the end of Spring Quarter. I think we really take vision for granted. As most of you know, I have been sentenced to wearing my glasses for a week. My glasses are not up to date with my current prescription, so everything is blurry out of my right eye. Ordinarily, I'd just go put my contacts in, right? WRONG. I can't. So, everything I see is blurry, and until you experience this annoyance, you'll never understand it's extent. THURSDAY COULD NOT COME SOONER. For once, I'm not counting down til the end of school, but rather when I'll be able to see clearly again.

3 comments:

  1. No worries Jacyln, Thursday is in sight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah woah. first of all, it's jacLYn. and second of all, the pun is not appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I can see clearly now the bacteria is gone!" I think I've heard that one in a song or something

    ReplyDelete